The following are rules & restrictions we must follow until further notice to keep everyone safe:
We are taking every precautionary measure to keep our staff and clientele safe. We are geared up with masks, face shields, gloves, antibacterial wipes and sprays, etc. We have also sanitized the entire shop for our clientele to feel comfortable and safe. We have reopened with updated hours and a revised service menu.
- Only one client receiving services are allowed into the suite.
- Appointment only. No Walk-ins to ensure our waiting area is safe and social distancing guidelines are followed. That doesn’t mean you cannot call us that day to check availability.
- No customers allowed in waiting area, please remain in your vehicle and we will contact you when we are ready. Just arrive on time or just before. Call us to let us know you are waiting in the parking lot (410) 960-3280.
- All customers, clients and staff must wear a mask at all times.
- If you have had contact or exposure to someone with COVID-19 or have a cough, fever,or shortness of breath,we ask that you remain at home and come back after a minimum of two weeks. We will be more than happy to reschedule you.
- No additional guests are allowed in the suite during your appointment unless they are also receiving a service.
Though we will do our best to notify everyone, we reserve the right to make changes to these protocols and policies at any time, especially to stay in compliance with local health and CDC guidelines.