BARBERING – HOT TOWEL SHAVE – SKIN CARE / FACIALS – MANICURE / PEDICURE – MASSAGE
1. Our service providers cannot diagnose illness, disease, or any other medical, physical, or emotional disorder, nor perform any spinal manipulations. Any verbal discussion of general health and medical conditions is meant only to help your service provider formulate the most appropriate massage therapy & skin care plan for you. If you have any conditions that your service provider feel is a contraindication for services or would be best treated by another health professional, your service provider will make that recommendation to you and refer you to a qualified practitioner.
2. Our sessions are strictly confidential. Our service provider will not discuss you or what work is performed in your sessions with anyone. Only with your permission will the services provider contact any of your other health care providers and/or work with them to coordinate your program. Your therapist will release your records to a requesting authority only upon your written permission.
3. We require that you give us least 24-hour notice if you need to cancel an appointment. If less than 24-hour notice of cancellation is given or you fail to show up for a scheduled appointment, you will be charged 50% of your time scheduled and payment will be due before you can book another future appointment. On the second less than 24-hour notice or no show you will be charged the FULL amount of your time scheduled, this will be due before you can book another future appointment. On the third less than 24-hour notice or no show, you will be charged for the FULL amount of time scheduled and also from then on you will have to prepay for any appointments made in the future. Unexpected emergencies, illness, and bad weather will be taken into consideration. NOTE: If you have not arrived after 10 -15 minutes of your scheduled appointment time your massage will be counted as a cancellation/no show.
4. We ask that you be on time for your appointment. If it is your first visit you may arrive 10 or 15 minutes early to fill out your intake form and allow time for us to have a consult before we begin your session. If you are late for an appointment the length of your massage session will be shortened, allowing the esthetician or massage therapist to finish on schedule. We will require full payment for the session.
5. You agree to keep your esthetician or massage therapist updated on any changes in your health condition, and any potentially infectious conditions so that we can both be assured you are receiving the most appropriate massage for you.
6. We ask that you do not consume alcohol or illegal drugs prior to your session. Your service provider will not be able to work on you under these conditions, and you will be charged the full amount for the session and asked to leave.
7. Payment is due in full at the time of service. We accept cash, and credit cards.
8. Any inappropriate behavior of any nature will not be tolerated. Our skin care services and massage therapy Services is a therapeutic health aide and is non-sexual. Any sexual remarks or advances will terminate the session immediately and you will be asked to leave and not return. You will be responsible the full amount of the session scheduled.
9. If you would like your child to receive massage therapy services, we require the parent/guardian to be present during every session. (Anyone under the age of 18 years old is considered a minor). The parent/guardian must also sign a form for consist of massage therapy for the child.